An old traditional kafeneion up in the village in the area of Ag. Athanasios with the original old village gathering place out front! A beautiful opportunity to revive an old custom! It measures 64,12 square metres and is one large room in essence with phenomenal doorways on 2 sides which would make it ideal as a cafe. Originally built in 1909 one is really entering into the history of the island!
One could convert it into an apartment.