Mangafas house in the village belongs to two prominent architects who have begun to restore it – so it is in a stable state. It dates back to 1706 as can be seen above the main entrance doorway.
It is just set back from the main through way of the village and is 2 minutes from the main thoroughfare.
Permits to restore the property from the Archeological Department and the Town Planning department are in place and the owners would be happy to assist a new owner to restore Mangafas to its former glory.
The land is 192,60 Sq m and each floor of the building is 86,67 Sq m, so there is enough space to accommodate a modern family’s living requirements.
Old stone features kept in tact, quiet neighbourhood.
Reduced to 180,000 euros.